"Sea Moss has Potassium Iodide & Potassium Bromide, that’s why my bones are so strong I can fall on my knees. Sea Moss is the best thing ever."
- Dr Sebi
Dearborn MI, 2015
"Burdock root contains a compound called inulin which helps blood sugar, helps keep all the good digestive bacteria alive, and even may help you maintain or lose weight."
- Dr Tieraona Lowdog
10 Day Total Body Overhaul, The Dr Oz Show
A species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America.
Contains over 90 minerals
Irish Moss is believed to be nutrient dense that it was used as “poverty food” during the famous Irish Potato Famine of the 1840s.
Being a potent source of potassium chloride, this sea moss may dissolve catarrh, phlegm and soothes inflammation to prevent congestion.
A seaweed found on the coasts of the North Sea, the western Baltic Sea, and the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
High Iodine Content
Bladderwrack is believed to be one of the highest iodine containing sea vegetable. May assist in providing healthy thyroid function for numerous benefits including energy levels, weight loss & improved cholesterol levels.
High Amount of Fucoidin
Fucoidans and Fucans are sulfated polysaccharides found in most brown seaweeds. Known to modulate a healthy inflammatory response & supports healthy intestinal flora.
A Eurasian species of plants in the Aster family. Widely consumed in Okinawa, Japan where it’s better known as Gobo. A major vegetable in their cuisine.
Rich in Antioxidants
Research in 2010 shows that it may contain multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids in the root. A 2014 study it is believed to have found reduced inflammatory markers present in the blood for patients with osteoarthritis.
1. What is Included In This Father’s Day Gift Box
2. How does this help me?
3. Where do you get 3rd party testing?
4. Is it really manufactured & formulated in the USA?
5. What kind of capsules are used in this product?
6. Can men and women take this product?
7. Can I take this product if I am breastfeeding?
8. Can I take this if I am taking other prescription medications or if I have a medical issue?
9. Can children take this?
10. Does this product contain gluten?
11. Does this product contain caffeine?
12. What is your email address?
13. What are your hours of operation?